Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nothing much to report

Life has been pretty normal here lately. We got our Xmas tree and both pups were bored with it after inhaling a few needles.

Here are a few pics of their new recent love of the couch

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


]Photobucket
Look at Sunshine's cute lil pink spot on her lip!


Photobucket
The pups waiting for the elevator to stop and open



Hope this works... Here is a video of How to Dremel a dogs nail


I've had some interest about the raw feeding lately so I'm going to try and post what the pups eat each day


Last night Rainy had; Some liver, ground chicken necks, tripe, left over spaghetti and meatballs plus a left over burger (it was clean the fridge out day) Sunshine had the same only whole chicken necks since she will happily chomp on them. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awwww, look how well behaved for the scary Dremel! Was that Sunshine?

I need to do that with one of my cats. However I think I need to make sure my health insurance is paid up first.