Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm 3 years old today!

Hi It's Sunshine! Mom and Dad haven't killed me yet! :clap: Feb 21st is the last time I had a potty accident and I even earned freedom for car rides. No more getting shoved in a teeny crate (at least for now) I can stand up and sniffs out the window and then dig a nest and sleep on car rides. I even sometimes hold it when we see scary people on our way outside. 

Here are some pictures of my celebration today! 

Image
Daddy wishing me Happy birfthday

Image
I was so excited I lost my head!

Image
Then I got birfthday bellies

Image
Mommy made us gelaties just for me! It had vanilla ice cream, passion fruit water ice, and rainbow sprinkles. we were going to go to Brewsters for ice cream but it got tooo cold outside

Image
It tasted the best!

Image

Image

Image
I think Rainy has more sprinkles than me!

Image

Then.... they told me there were pig ears!
Image
I will sit and give a paw for a piggy ear! They are my favoritest thing to eat!

Image
I was even allowed to eat it on the big bed!

Image
They said something about changing the sheets tonight. Not sure why, the crumbs just add yummy flavoring. 

I'm not completely growed up yet. I still love to chew on stuff. Not the food stuff, but the plastic stuffs! I got to nibble a bit on some Tupperware today while Mom and Dad were shopping. :cheerleader: Yummy stuff! Almost as good as that piggy ear.

I think I'm ready for our hotel stay. Not sure what that is but Mommy promised pig ears and string cheese! :cloud9:

2 comments:

JazzTheGreyhound said...

Happy 3rd Birthday! Wow, 3 years young..

Greyhound Kisses,
Jazzy

Anonymous said...

If my brother, GERRY, is involved with the slaughtering of GREYHOUNDS, you can be sure he is going to get the full " brunt" of THE DARK HAMMER with RICK the PRICK.
" JAZZY"?
GERMAN FUCKING NEO - NAZIS?
ZETAS 99 - YEMEN?
" 3 years young"?
CONDOLEEZA RICE is with GERRY on HORSEA?
KILLING in UNITEDDOGS with UNITED NATIONS?
For AK'S- NCSHIPS- NSCRO?
HAMHYOTO = GTHCMME?
"YOU SICK FUCKS."