Wednesday, December 31, 2008

They call me spoiled....

Everyone say's I'm spoiled and Mommy says nope! Spoiled pups have no manners! I am pampered not spoiled. :) I have perfect manners... well... most of the time!

My life right now is so much different from my racing life. I have 3 huge dog beds, the biggest crate that they make, tons of these things called toys (I'm still trying to figure out how to play with them), and I always have a rawhide to chew on. I learned how to 'beg' for food from the cat! They laugh at me since I only beg for cereal right now...

I know how to sit, lay down, and wait. I love to go visit strangers! Those strangers keep getting scared of me though... :( I am an expert car jumper! Car rides are so much fun. I don't even care if my nose gets frozen in the wind.

I do get scared and lonely when my parents are at work. The neighbors sometimes even hear me crying. I started having to wear my muzzle in my new beautiful crate. My parents are worried I might hurt my teeth chewing on it, plus that was an expensive crate! I just have to get used to things again. The holidays threw me off, it's hard to remember what normal is again.

Here are some more pics of my pamperedness!













No comments: