Friday, February 5, 2010

Lovely pics galore

Sunshine here again! Thought I would OD everyone of pics today

Photobucket
Me being exhausted

Photobucket
Rainy thinking that is she lays still enough Mommy won't want her side of the bed back

Photobucket
We loff the bed!

Photobucket
Me after my dog park run last weekend. Boy was I cold and tired. Talk about frozen paws!

Photobucket
I had run until I could run no more....

Photobucket
Daddy making Rainy roll over to get her belly rubs. Apparently the first bloody nose didn't teach Daddy any lessons and Rainy must have been feeling nice that day.

Photobucket
Our two butts kind of making a heart

Photobucket
It sooooo boring now with Rainy hurt that I sleep a lot

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had tasty stuff on my back and Rainy nicely cleaned it off me!

Photobucket
Sleepy Rainy

Photobucket
She even let me use her as a pillow without too much growling....

Photobucket
Rainy has a bendy nose

Photobucket
Here's ma belly!

Photobucket
Dad takes such embarrassing pictures of me

Photobucket
Sometimes it's hard to sleep with the lights on

Photobucket
Excuse me! That flashy box does NOT help things

Photobucket
Me being SUPER brave and staying on the couch with Sam!!! I got extra cookies for that.

Photobucket
I even squeezed myself in here w/o Rainy biting me! She sure does snarl a lot... I have no idea what her problem is!

Photobucket
Some days it's so hard to stay on the sofa

Photobucket
You can push me off the sofa, but I'm still NOT getting up to go for a walk! It's too cold out there...

I almost forgot about the emergency! We ran out of venison bones! HELP QUICK! I didn't really like to chew on raw bones when I first got here but they are so much yummier than piggie ears and raw hides! We have become WILD FEROCIOUS BEASTIE dogs so the below videos are not for the faint of heart...


Rainy eating the last of the bones


I have NO idea why they lock us out of the bedroom when we have bones... I only tried to bury the bloody bones in the covers a few times. Who doesn't want their bed to smell like venison? The best smell in the world! Hope Mom doesn't watch this quilt anytime soon.... I love my sofa.....

No comments: