Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We gots new collars!

Yiipppee! New collars and leashes and all sorts of fun stuff. Honestly all I really care about is my supper, but Mom is all excited about the collars.  I have a pretty new pink collar and Rainy has a pretty new purple one.

Rainy's foot is getting better slowly... She even got to go visit our neighbor a few days ago with Daddy! I was so sad all alone at home. I stared at the door, and cried and stared some more hoping my mind powers would make them come right back. Then I got a greenie! Yum! I ran back into my crate to eat  that really quick then stared at the door some more.  Finally I got really sleep and mad! How dare Daddy just take Rainy somewhere! I'm doing better with strangers I should be allowed to go too! Off I stomped to the bedroom and I laid on the big bed until they got back home.  I didn't even go to the door to see them. Daddy knew I was mad! He needed BRING me a milkbone to make it all better. Then I ate it and got crumbs all over his side of the bed.

I started taking these essential oils to help me with the scary strangers and I think they might be working.  I'm hoping Rainy feels all better soon so we can start going to the park again....

My pretty new collar
Photobucket

Rainy's pretty collar
Photobucket

Us playing in the snow about a month ago
Photobucket

Wheeeeee.....
Photobucket

No comments: