Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It my Mommies Brithday!

I was a huge helper last night! I helped Mom clean out her car. She wiped all the windows down and dusted everything. The car looks so big.

First Mom took me for a very short car ride. Shortest ever.... She backed the car up to the grass and tied me to the hooky thing in the trunk. I had so much crap on me! I had my harness that I was tied with, both my collars, AND a hookie thing attaching my collar to my harness just in case I slipped out of either one. I don't really know much about this tying stuff... but Mom sure is paranoid! I just followed Mom around nervously until she told me to jump up into the trunk. Then I had a job to do! I watched everything from the trunk and made sure no one came near.


When Mom had to clean the nose prints off the rear window (I have *no* idea how they even got there) I had to jump down and she gave me a yummy bone to eat in the nice warm grass!


GRRRRR


After cleaning the car I got to eat supper and hang out with Dad while mom went to the car wash. I heard Mom come back home (her car has a funny beep) I got all excited! Daddy even let me run down the hallway to meet her! I don't think I'm supposed to run down the hallway..... but it was fun!

Here's a picture of the flowers Dad and I got Mom for her birthday. They aren't puppy treats, trust me on this and don't ask how I know *Ick*




It was such a eventful night I fell asleep early

No comments: