Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A nice night

I got to eat supper then go play with Max and Belle. I ate some yummy spring grass with Belle and ran around with Max! I'm starting to like my dog bed in this new spot. I can look at that other dog who sometimes is on the other side of the glass door. Mom says her birthday is tomorrow and I have to be extra special nice to her. We did what those humans call "training last night" They tell me to sit, then spit yummy lunch meat at me. I'm way to slow to catch it, but I sure can slurp it off the floor. Afterward I got another super yummy bone!!! These things are awesome!

I guess I have officially started sleeping through the nights again. I was tired last night!

Here's a picture of me sleeping in my crate waiting for Mom to leave for work this morning. Aren't I adorable?




Here is a picture of those yummy bones my parents buy me!

No comments: