Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starting to like the dog park

I tried to get Frizzle to join me in the "Yay, Mommy Is Home" dance last night but she was not enthused! Boy those kitties can puff up really big... I finally just grabbed a rawhide and zoomed around with it!

I got to go to the dog park again last night! Mom took me to the tallyville one just before it got dark so no one else would be there. Well there was other puppies there! A huge German Shepard named Ellis. He's my new boyfriend. I like him! He kept chasing a big squeaky ball and bringing it back to his Dad. I followed and helped. He didn't even mind when I bumped into him while we were running. He was such a nice dog. We ran and ran and ran for about 30 minutes. Phew talk about being tired!

There was a cute 2 year old lab mix puppy. She liked to jump all over me and I was very nice to her. I only let out a little growl when she got too pushy and the puppy listened very well! I think I like her too!

The Dad of the lab mix told us that some shepards that come to the park don't like to share thier toys so we should be careful... I can't imagine they are all not as nice as Ellis!

After being SOOO tired I slept through the entire night and didn't wake anyone up to take me on a midnight walk. :) I also got another one of those super duper yummy special bones this morning! whoohoo!

No comments: