Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first greyhound walk!

Last night we went on a picnic in the park. I was so confused.... what is a picnic? and why were we just sitting there? Parks are supposed to be walked on, and sniffered with. Afterward instead of going on a walk we went to the dog park. I got to run and run and run with a cute puppy.

This morning I went on my very first greyhound walk! I met 6 new friends. We walked forever! I was so excited that I forgot my manners and pulled most of the time. Ops. There was this cute little black dog named Maggie. She was scared when she first go there, but was feeling brave in no time! We even had a train rush right past us. That was loud!

Maybe I can turn these puppy eyes on and get some ice cream tonight.... Off to do important work.

Dad makes me look silly then takes a picture! See how nice and tolerant I am.



Here I am politely waiting for my supper to be ready. If I close my eyes it sometimes gets done faster!

No comments: