Friday, March 27, 2009

Starting to like the big bed

I'm scared of being on the human bed! Mom picks me up on puts me on there every once in a while. I normally stand, stress pant, and shake while she watching tv! That bed belongs to the humans and evil kitties. I would much rather stay on my own beds.

Last night Mom wanted to cuddle so she picked me up and plopped me on the bed. I stood shaking for maybe 2 minutes then decided to start walking around.... then I flopped down and stretched out! That bed sure is comfy. I had a nice hour nap while Mom cuddled with me.

Frizzle the evilest of the kitties kept glaring at me from her spot at the bottom of the bed. Murdoc kept running over top of us to get to the very tallest part of the bed. There is a squirrel in the ceiling and he is determined to protect us all.

Then after we were done cuddling I got that super duper yummiest bone in the world again! Then it was toy time, I found toys that I haven't played with for months. Amazing what that basket holds.

I tried to wake Mom and Dad up for a midnight potty break around 2am but all I got was a squirt with the squirt bottle!!!!!!!! I was so insulted that I went and slept in my condo until they had to come and wake me for my morning walk at 6:40am. Mom was glad that I didn't have an accident though. She said if I had an accident that we would have to go back to that dreaded vet place to get meds for a possible UTI. I have no idea what that is, but the threat of that vet place will keep my leggs crossed!

Here's a cute picture of me sleeping on the big bed like a big brave pup!




1 comment:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Glad your mom didn't fall for the need-to-potty-in-the-middle-of-the-night trick! Nice try though :-).

jen