Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disneyland!

I ate a huge supper last night and promptly took a nap! A full belly always makes me sleepy...

Then when I was finished my nap Mom took me to for a car ride. We went to go play with Max and Belle!. It so much fun over there. I get to run around like crazy off leash. I chased a tennis ball and a squeaky thing. Even carried the tennis ball around. Never done that before...

Next came the whipped cream, then cookies, then I got a tiny little dingo rawhide thing. It was yummy! It's like Christmas morning all the time over there... Max and Belle are lucky pups. By 8:30 I was so tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open.

We drove home for a nice quiet night.

I didn't get my yummy bone this morning... I woke Mom up at 5:30 cause I had to pee. She wasn't too happy with me! Then I slept until it was time for Mom to leave. Normally I go into my crate all by myself. Today I had to be woken up to go in! It's a good rainy day to stay in bed sleeping.....

2 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Someone needs to tell Reagan to chill out after her meal! She proceeds to lick the house clean while everyone else snoozes! She's a weirdo! :-)

Jen

Jess said...

I wish Rainy would lick the house clean! LOL It would cut down on my scrubbing time! Instead she wipes her raw goopy face all over the furniture.