Monday, March 30, 2009

My Sunday

After we all slept in I got to help pay the rent! Mom and I walked up to drop the rent check off. We haev to walk by a bunch of stores and I love looking into each door at my reflection! I am so pretty... Mom failed to mention the HUGE STAIRS that we would have to climb. It was so scary. We finally got up by Mom moving my first foot, second foot, third foot, and fourth foot. Rinse and repeat. It took a bit and I shook the whole time... I was really scared! But I did the last 2 steps all by myself. I am an expert at going down the stairs. That was a piece of cake. After that ordeal I needed a huge body shake to shake off the scariness.

Then Mom and Dad went into a cleaning frenzy. The vacuum came out, the kitties were yowling at being brushed, and my dog bed got moved. The sofa got moved, the chair got moved, 2 tables got moved, very concerning! I grabbed my bone and wandered around for a bit trying to politely make a point that my dog bed was NOT in the right spot. Um hello people.... Finally I had to settle down on my dog bed in it's new spot. Not right away. I had to pout and lay on the hard abusive floor for a bit to make my people feel guilty.

After the craziness was over we all went to Brusters to get ice cream! Yum! We even met another greyhound there. Who would have thunk it! My new greyhound friend is in the witness protection program so I can't say her name... I'm getting to good at eating ice cream.

Here I am trying to sleep... Too bright out!

Me sleeping on my bed in it's normal spot!

My new bed position.... I guess it's ok. I can feel the nice breeze from the porch.

Here I am this morning waiting for Mom to leave so I can catch up on my beauty sleep in my teeny tiny crate.

No comments: