Sunday, March 1, 2009

So Tired

Such a busy weekend! Mom and I woke up early Saturday morning and went for a walk in the park. Then we came back home and Mom showered and got dressed. Dad was still sleeping so we had to be super quiet! The I got to watch the car while Mom did a bunch of shopping... I am such a good car watcher! Whatever did they do before I came around? Then we went to play with Max and Belle. I did my first official zoomies in their backyard. I ran around in circles for 5 minutes! It was a bit slippery but I stayed on my feet! Max was trying to catch me... slow poke!

The we came back home and Dad was still asleep! I wasn't sure he was still alive... Mom went out to some party. Dad took me back to the park for another walk!!!!!! 2 walks in one day! I am one lucky pup! Sniffering around until I couldn't sniff anymore. I slept well Saturday night! Here's a picture of me in the gazebo at the park.





Sunday was a fun day too! Mom and I went for a walk at the Newark Reservoir. No clue what that is but there was lots of water. I got to meet a new puppy friend. Harmony is a cute little pitbull mix. She was crazy looking for those squirrels. Mom and Dad were very proud that I didn't growl at Harmony when I met her. I'm settling into my retired life. I even met a little begael that was so rude he wacked me on the nose with his paw! I didn't even growl at him. I am a well socialized superstar pup! After our LONG walk I took a nap and we went back to see Max and Bell again! I did more zoomies. I ran so much that my back leg muscles started shaking, then I layed down in the mud! It felt so nice...

Here are some pictures of us this weekend

Belle and me looking for those darn squirrels!

Belle and me sniffing around for good stuff in the garden



Still on the hunt...


Oh I look pretty....

Max is silly

Picture of the reservoir

This is Harmony


We are walking buddies

Napping in the mud


Max was a gentleman and stood guard to make sure no one else bothered me.

No comments: