Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunshine here

Hello to all my puppy loving fans! Mom went to bed early so I stole the laptop. It is my far the most interesting thing I have stolen and drug into my crate... uh... I mean Rainy's crate. One must never bring the bad stuff into your own crate!

We had so many people over this weekend. :( I was scared and stayed in the back bedrooms most of the weekend. Two of the scary people even slept here last night! Glad I was safe in Mom and Dad's bedroom. I even tried barking at them when they first got here and it didn't work. They stayed.

Mom bought pig ears yesterday! They are my favorite treat.

We just came back from a super long 2 mile walk.  I was a big brave bear, although I was busted... Rainy was sniffing/peeing/pooping all over the place. You would think she was at Disneyland or something.  Anyways, Mom was picking up some of her poop and these people started walking towards us in the parking lot going to their car.  I thought no one was looking at me so I sneaked a very curious stare at them. They were pretty close too! Only 30 yards, but Mom caught me out of the corner of her eye.  Then she laughed and made fun of me for faking my fear of strangers. I just thought maybe these people had some yummy cheese... Supper was hours ago and I may waste away to nothing w/o snacks. She said there was no fear in my eyes and I am a little goober. Is that a good thing?

Mom twisted her ankle in a hole walking up a grassy field and I even stood very very still so she could lean in my shoulders while she moved her hurt foot around. I was worried but she was fine in a few minutes.

We had an exciting jog/walk. I was the perfect jogger. Rainy kept getting yelled at for sniffing and pulling on the leash. For once I was the best behaved. Jogged right along Mom in a perfect heal with a loose leash.

Then a bird popped out form behind a tree and scared Rainy. She tried to pretend that she wasn't scared and was a mighty hunter, but I could tell the truth. I spotted a bunny hiding on a stone pile in the weeds. I have good hunting eyes.

On the way back to the car Rainy zigged to the other side of the trail and I stayed right next to her. Then out of nowhere a shadow came up on my empty side. It was Tall and Big and SCARY. I tried to run, but I was too scared to get a grip on the pavement. My toenails scared and skidded, scrambling to get away. Once I looked backwards I saw that I was running from Mom. Ops... hehehe. All I could do was look her in the eye with a sheepish expression. It's not fair she switched sides! She should stay on one side so we know where she is. How else are we supposed to sniff all the good smells?

Well I'm tired it was a stressful weekend. Off to frame Rainy for stealing the laptop.

No comments: