Friday, January 30, 2009

I got another bone!

I was super good last night! Mom even gave me another marrow bone. Yum yum. It's still icy out and I might not be able to go to my play date in Sunday. Stupid weather. It's hard to ice skate and pee at the same time!

Mom said she's going to order me something called Mushers Secret? Something about my paws and it will make them feel better. I tried to get her to take me for a car ride and into the pet store, but no one around here sells this stuff.

I was supposed to go to the park last night, but Max hurt his shoulder and it was too icy out for us to walk. Winter is boring!

I got my teeth brushed last night and I wiggled just enough to get the toothpaste all over my mouth. I was so proud of myself. Only now I have crusty blue stuff on my face and I can't get it off! If those humans scrub at me any harder my fur and whiskers are going to fall out.

I stopped licking my bowl clean, just to drive my parents crazy! hehehe They said they are going to add in some canned yummy food to make me like it better. Something about me needing extra protein? I was promised an irresistible supper tonight. I can't wait! They also started having me eat in the kitchen instead of my crate. I used to get to run down the hallway all crazy to rush in my crate and wait for my food. Now I have to sit and wait outside the kitchen until they tell me to go eat! How insulting!

Well Mom and Dad are still at work so it's time to nap again. I do love my big roomy crate! It's a Great Dane size! Biggest one that anyone can buy.

Here are a few pictures to show how big my crate is! I am eating breakfast and that darn Frizzle wouldn't move outta the way!

















No comments: