Saturday, January 31, 2009

More snow?

Last night I had the most wonderful thing in the world! Canned food! Wow! What yumminess... I was dancing around running in circles trying to get Mom to hurry up. It smelled so goooood. Very challenging to sit ans wait until I was allowed to go eat.

I got to sleep in this morning! I love it when no one gets up and leaves in the morning. It was cold out today! After I ate breakfast (with more canned food), I napped in my crate while my humans went shopping. They didn't even bring me anything back! Mom said my shopping trip was last and this one was just for human food.

I did get to go to Petsmart today. I get so excited I can't stop whining! I calm down a but as long as we keep walking up and down the aisles, but when Mom shops my brain goes on overload and I can't control it! Mom asked me to sit while we were waiting for crickets andI DID IT! Even with all those distractions. Then there was a big problem.... I got NO cookies for sitting! It made me think of something else though.... I can't whine and sit at the same time.

Anyways we got this stuff called paw protector at the store. We are supposed to get more snow and this should make my paws feel better. Maybe even let me walk on ice better! It's crazy outside right now! Like a frozen over lake.

Time to eat supper!

No comments: