Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have to write on this thing more often!

Tons has happened since I last checked in. I almost caught a squirrel while I was on a 5 and a half foot leash! Mom says I am so talented. I really just wanted squirrel for breakfast...

Then I went to my very first meet and greet at Petsmart! I had lots of fun. Some little kid grabbed me and tried to eat my nose! I think he was eating peanut butter cookies... He smelled good so I let him do what he wanted. I never did get that peanut butter! After that fiasco Mom and Dad put me inside the X pen with all the other pups. I was safer in there!

Only a little growling happened. I just had to show everyone who the boss was. Really I'm just a nice little pup.

Then I got some greyhound friends! Mom took me to a dog park and I got to play with Abby, Tommy, and Gracie. I got to run and run and run. So much fun. I like to body block and that got Abby mad at me. Good thing we all had a muzzles on. I might have gotten my butt kicked.

I started to like this running thing and the next time I visited Max and Belle I ran circles around them! Them Max kept growling at me and chewing on my ear to get me to play. ICK slobber. Good thing he's fat and slow.

I got my very first beef marrow bone. Where has this been my entire life? It was so good I accidentally growled at Mommy. Ops big mistake, I got my bone taken away from me, then given back, then taken away. All I wanted was to chew it!

I'm getting so much better about going into my crate when everyone leaves. I like to go to the back and sleep.

We had an ice storm! It was worse than that white cold stuff that gets up your nose! I was slipping and sliding all over the place this morning. Mommy was too! We couldn't even help each other! I only peed and refused to go #2 this morning. I will hold it forever! Forever I tell you!

I was a superstar on the strange steps a few days ago. I usually only will go up *my* stairs that are by our Apt. Mommy keeps insisting that I have to learn how to go up all the other stairs too. Something about my confidence.. blah blah blah...

Max and Belle also started going for walks with me at the park! I get so excited when I see their car pull up. I start bouncing around and go attack Granddad! Max and Belle are my bestest friends. Mom keeps saying we are going somewhere with them in August. It should be a long car ride then we are sleeping somewhere else. It'll be an adventure.

We are supposed to go to the park tonight but I think we are going to be iced out. :( Darn weather! It makes my toes numb. maybe I can look cute enough to get another marrow bone?

Cute pictures of my time away are below!




Mom and Dad said they brought home a special treat.... I don't see anything special!


Mom why did you put this sheet on my dog bed? Why are all my toys put away?

That's the treat I'm supposed to get all excited about? I don't even know what that is.... Wait a minute! What's that smell......


Yes I want it! Forgive me for my earlier lack of enthusiasm!

This isn't so bad

I must have been a super good pup at some point

Oh it smells so good

How am I supposed to chew this stuff off?

num num num.....

This is SO much better than getting my teeth brushed!



See my pearly white toothers?

I think I am in heaven


Daddy trying to approach me in a non threatening way.... Just let me chew already!


I was so tired after that bone went back into the freezer

Now

A step by step instructional on how to let your teddy bear know they are loved.

First, bring your bear into the middle of the room, give it a few shakes to scramble him. Then gently place him down .


Then use him as a pillow (let them know those shakes weren't ment to kill him)


Next rub your face all over him! Your sharing all that left over food on your mouth! Right?


Another short pillow type cuddle

Then more rubbing


Oh wait.. are those crumbs on the floor?

My teddy bear knows I love him!


Meanwhile the cats are watching and think that I am crazy!

No comments: