Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quiet night last night...

I got to hang our with my Daddy while Mom was late getting home. I was fed my yummy super! Then I was laying down for a treat and the kitty (Murdoc) tried to move in and get my treat! I just gave a little bark/yip at him, only he didn't run away like Cutie Cat did. No fair! Those darn cats are supposed to run! I still smell pretty from my bath!

I got stuff in the mail yesterday! More supplements from http://www.prozymeproducts.com/ and a tag bag from http://www.longdogleather.com/index.cfm?content=54&Menu=28 I look so purdy without my jingly annoying tags. Plus they don't hit me in the head when I sniffers around.

It's supposed to get really cold today and we might have a ice storm... Not fun walking weather. I think it'll be a snuggle evening! They keep telling me I have to learn to get on the furniture... maybe we'll do that tonight. The greyt big bed sure is starting to look comfy!

This retired life is mighty nice!


No comments: