Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back to crating at night!

It's obvious Sunshine has not yet drawn the conclusion that the bedroom is a big crate since I was cleaning up more pee at 5am this morning.  Rainy is also being a PIA! Not sleeping through the night and whining to go on a potty walk at 2-4am.  I have a feeling it's because they haven't been getting any exercise. Bad puppy parents! Tonight I am taking the pups on a 2 mile walk while Chris stays home and sets up another crate for the bedroom again. I hate crating Sunshine at night since her moving around in there wakes us up. If we crate her in another room she cries and I can't really blame her for that! I wouldn't want to sleep alone either.  Such is life! Some day this dog will be potty trained! If Rainy starts whining tonight she is getting the squirt bottle. Mommy needs sleep.

Onto the cute pictures
Photobucket
For some reason I think they may be too tired to walk?

Photobucket
Sunshine stretched out like she's done this all her life

Photobucket
Getting up is hard!

Photobucket
Silly pic of Rainy

Photobucket
Even sillier one! :)

Photobucket
They sure do love the bed

Photobucket
We got a new memory foam topper for the mattress, and I think they like it! This was 2.5 hours past normal potty walk time and 2 hours past suppertime! No one even moved when Dad got home...

No comments: