Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love my new food!

I lick my bowl clean at every meal! Slup yum! Mom talked to the vet today and I'm allowed to slowly get back into activity! No more house arrest! We are going to the park to walk tonight! Maybe we will meet Max and Belle there?

Anyways while I was on back meds I milked it for all it was worth! Here's me eating a milkbone in my invalid state.



Too weak to stand......









What's that I smell?



My SUPPER!!!!!!


Can I please have some?



OH it looks yummy!



First you have to take a big piece...


Get a good grip on it!


Then your supposed to eat it over here



All clean!




Afterward Frizzle and I watched some people walk by with their pups.



Well I think she watches the bird not the people....


Frizzle is EVIL! She stole my dog crate!


Then last night after supper we went o my other grandparents house and I met a small fluffy dog. I didn't even growl once at it! I was such a good puppers. :) Then the little fluffy dog tried to eat me! After that the fluffy dog went down some stairs and stayed there.

Dad went to the store and brought me back some ice cream! My first ever ice cream dish! Wow! Talk about yummy!

No comments: