Friday, February 6, 2009

Mom tried to poison me!

She tried to feed me turkey necks last night.































They look so yummy and innocent don't they...





























They even smelled really yummy!






























I was polite and said "May I please have one?"






























Then it made my blanket smell funny!





























Can I eat this? Am I supposed to?






























It's slimey....






























Hmmm.....






























NO It's poison! Quick get rid of it!
























































































































It's still there.. ew....






























It took over my bed!






























Mom cleaned up the mess and gave me a normal non poisoned cookie





























But my dog bed still smelled icky! I swear it did! I couldn't lay there it has poison on it!






























Nope nope nope






























Well I guess I could try since you lysoled my bed than put a fresh clean 'warm from the drier' fleece blanket over here..






























All better! But no more poison or it will not be easily forgiven!

No comments: