Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Went visiting last night

I got lots of fun stuff in the mail last night! A brand new soft flannel collar and a very pretty backpack. Mom says I will have to wear the backpack to help carry stuff while we go walking. Dad says I can now come grocery shopping with them! Fine by me as long as I get to carry the cookies.

Last night after a yummy supper, I got to go for a car ride! The car is so much fun! It's like running w/o the work. My sniffer has to work overtime. We went to visit my other grandparents. I was fed lots of yumminess. I heart peanut butter!

I smelled a little fluffy dog! I know I did! There were even toys in that house.... I was told the little dog that lived there doesn't like other dogs so she was put away... Seriously, who wouldn't like me?

I also saw a birdy up close! I never knew birdies could be in cages... I just wanted to look at it, I swear! I wasn't planning on trying to eat it or anything. :) Mom said I was a very good house guest. No accidents anywhere!

This morning I was a superstar puppy! I went in my crate really early... Mom took forever to leave! Jeeesh all I wanted to do was start my morning nap. I think we are supposed to get more of that white stuff today. My paws are cold. When will it be warm again?

No comments: