Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a crazy busy weekend! Saturday we got up early, ate breakfast and went to go play with Max and Belle! I had so much fun. I got to run around in the snow while it was still here and I even tried to make snow angels. :) Granddad gave me an antler to chew on so I could clean my teeth, but I refuse to chew it! I only was interested in it while the Max and Belle were. Had to make sure I didn't miss out on anything...

Then we came home and all these people came over for something called a Mary Kay party. I was so tired I didn't even get up to greet them. I stayed on my bed until they came over to say hello to me! HAHA I knew they would come over. I'm too cute to ignore.

After everyone left, Daddy took Mommy and me to a new park. It was huge! We almost got lost driving there but we made it there before it got dark. :) There were lots of mud and lots of new smells. Tons of doggies were running around off leash but we ignored them and stayed away. Those pups sure didn't bother us any bit. Mommy and Daddy would not have let them near me.

After I was all sniffered out, I got to sleep in my crate for a bit while everyone else went to the store. Then we had company again! It was someone's birthday (not sure what that is) and Daddy cooked some yummy smelling steaks on the grill.

On Sunday we all got up super early and went to the park to play with my greyhound friends! It didn't take long for us all to get tired. It was so hot out... We met a nice golden retriever friend that we had fun playing with. Then 2 crazy shepards came in. They were pulling their owners all around! How rude. That's when we left.

The rest of the day Mommy and I spend sleeping in the living room while Daddy went to visit friends. It was a nice lazy Sunday afternoon!

Yesterday (Monday) was another work day. I slept in my crate all day like a perfect pup and then Daddy took me to the park for a walk! I like my Daddy time.

I've been practicing my extreme cuteness. How am I doing?


I'm a pretzel!





2 comments:

Puddypupper said...

Rainy, you are such an entertaining writer! Your account of your mum trying to poison you had me laughing out loud! I'm glad you survived! I think that you are also very photogenic. You're a lucky girl to have a mum and dad who let you use their computer.

Jess said...

Rainy here:

Thanks! Mom and Dad have 2 laptops so there is no reason why I can't use one! I've got to update my blog again. I've been sick! Lots of peanut butter along with those pills. :)