Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More white stuff!

I kept getting it up my nose this morning! At least I can pee while standing in one place. It's hard to pee while your sliding down a hill of ice....

We had people over last night and I got a new rawhide chew. What I really wanted was some pizza.... but I settled for a rawhide.

I had another morning of being a perfect pup! I went into my crate after Mom was done doing her hair. She took forever to leave! She even had to crawl into my crate and pick my sleepy head up to put my muzzle on. I was so relaxed......

My diarrhea if gone! whoohoo! My grandma fed me tons of crappy cookies and it made my belly sad for weeks! Mom told her I was only allowed to get my special cookies and only 3 cookies a visit! No fair.

I hope I can go run and play with my greyhound friends this weekend. Maybe I'll get to go for a walk sometime soon....

No comments: